Paul Xavier – 1 Day Script Program
Write The Ultimate Script For Your Product Or Service In Just 1 Day
1 Day Script Program is a scriptwriting & storyboarding masterclass for commercial filmmakers & business owners. Right now, get lifetime access for just $198
BONUS: 14 Days Filmmaker included
The Four Part Writing Process
Everything you want to know about writing & storyboarding a script that generates an ROI in a 1-day bootcamp!
Part 1: Research
Why We Select An Ideal Client Avatar
- How to identify the problems & desires your ideal clients care about most
- Understanding the reasons people buy ANYTHING
Mapping Your Avatar + Offer
- 13 questions we answer that allow us to write NERVE-STRIKING scripts
- Mapping all the emotional + logical reasons your avatar wants your offer
- Prioritizing the most valuable way results of your offer
- Practice Exercise: Ideal Client & Win Win Offer Immersion
Part 2: Brainstorming
The Irresistible Script & Storyboard Template
- Download the same exact script we’ve used to generate million in sales for our businesses and our clients
- Practice Exercise: Download the Irresistible Script & Storyboard Template
Brainstorming Your Attention Getter
- Proven methods for immediately capturing attention
- Example hooks we’ve used
- Practice Exercise: Developing your extremely powerful attention getter
Identifying The Gap
- All offers either solve a problem or help a client experience a desire which is what we call “The Gap”. In this module we discuss how to communicate the gap your avatar is trying to bridge.
- Widening the gap from slight annoyance to HUGE DESIRE
- Exercise: Brainstorm ways to identify the gap
Identifying Your Unique Solution
- Now that we’ve crystalized the gap your offer can solve, it’s time to position your offer as the ULTIMATE solution to that problem.
- How to hone in on your Unique Selling Proposition
- Exercise: Call out to your offers Unique Selling Proposition
Call To Action
- Now we want to explicitly tell our viewer what to do next!
- Different call to actions for different sales processes.
- When to introduce the call to action and how to make it NON-Salesy
- Exercise: Write your CRYSTAL CLEAR call to action
Part 3: Dimensionalize
7 Proven Methods For Adding Depth To Your Script
- Creating your “Comparison Stack”
- Creating a “Results Stack”
- Crystalizing your Unique Selling Proposition
- How to leverage HUMOR
- How to validate your claims
- Adding visual demonstrations
- Objection prevention scriptwriting techniques
Part 4: Finalize
Bringing It All Together
- Organizing your script for the highest resonance
- Writing the exact, word for word script that will turn strangers into clients
- Exercise: Finalizing your first draft
Getting Feedback From A Friend
- We never finalize a “script” until we’ve gotten feedback on it. It’s so important not to spend time shooting, editing and releasing a script that no one has heard.
- Exercise: Jump on the phone or Zoom and read through your script + get feedback from a friend
Who we are?
We are Commercial Filmmakers. Telling passionate entrepreneurs stories with video is what we do every-single-day.
We started shooting content in 2013 with a Canon 70d and a $50 lens.
Since then, we’ve shot over 200 commercials combined which have generated our clients tens of millions in profit.
We still run our video agency today alongside building the most effective online-programs for content creators that want RESULTS.
Sale Page: https://www.contentcreator.com/1-day-script
Please check the proof download below