Create a High-Converting Quiz that Grows Your Audience, List, and Sales With Psychology-Driven Brand Strategist Kaye Putnam
Quizzes are brand-building conversion machines.
They generate leads, increase subscribers, and build your audience in a way that feels fun and natural for you and your audience.
I’ve crafted a proven, repeatable process for creating, testing, and launching a quiz that converts. And for the first time ever – I’m going to spill the alllll of my secrets for how to implement this powerful lead generation strategy in YOUR brand.
Quizzes are an inexpensive and interactive way to build an engaged audience that will buy more of what you’re offering.
You’ve probably seen quizzes all over the internet (Buzzfeed, anyone?).
However, where some quizzes are just for fun –
Others are generating real revenue for their creators.
(And more importantly, changing the lives of those who take it!)
So what’s different between a quiz that is just for fun – vs one that’s changing lives and driving sales?
Exactly everything, my dear Watson. Let me explain…
If you’ve been thinking to yourself:
There HAS GOT to be a better way!
… I have great news.
There is. And it’s a lead-generating Quiz!
I stumbled on the concept of a lead generation quiz early in my brand-building life (maybe you’ve taken mine?), and it continues to out-perform every other lead generation strategy I’ve tried. (And I’ve tried them all!)
My quiz wasn’t always so successful, though. I had to tweak, adjust, and perfect the experience, funnel, and follow up to achieve the results that I get today.
(But your learning curve will be shorter – because I’m here to share everything I learned with you.)
Even for smart entrepreneurs who’ve hopped on the ‘quiz train’, too many of the quizzes aren’t working to the fullest potential because they’ve been stifled by a common error.
When quiz strategies fall flat, it’s almost always in one of these 5 crucial places:
- Creating the WRONG TYPE of quiz. There are 5 types, and only 3 of them work if you’re marketing to a cold audience. (AKA trying to *grow* your audience and reach new humans.)
- Speeding through the TOPIC SELECTION and creating something that is easy/obvious instead of highly strategic and valuable.
- The QUESTIONS & LOGIC of the quiz are irrelevant or predictable, leaving users disengaged with their outcome.
- The post-quiz experience isn’t optimized to generate LEADS & SALES. It’s not enough to get people to take our quiz – it needs to guide people towards one of our offers.
- There is no ongoing MARKETING SYSTEM to promote the quiz. People take it, forget it, and move on with their life. (Womp, womp.)
If you have a quiz somewhere collecting dust – this is a NO JUDGEMENT zone!
I was making many of these errors myself in early versions of my quiz. I’ve had to optimize and upgrade my quiz dramatically over the years. I just had the advantage of early momentum to use as a testing ground. I can’t wait to share everything I’ve learned with you – so you see success with your quiz FASTER!