Kristina Azarenko – Tech SEO Pro
Learn how to Become an Advanced Technical SEO Professional (even if you don’t have coding skills or a development background)
Are you tired of being overwhelmed by conflicting technical SEO advice and having no structured way to learn and make decisions yourself?
Technical SEO can feel so intimidating. Stressing over the errors and not knowing how to fix them and whether they need to be fixed in the first place… It IS scary.
And you have valid reasons for that!
It’s easy to get tripped up by jargon, like “canonical tags”, “crawling”, “page experience and core web vitals”, “server configuration”.
→ It feels so intimidating.
Do you actually need to become a developer to be able to grasp all technical SEO concepts???
Or you might get technical SEO. But still, sometimes you’re completely lost.
→ How do you prioritize your findings after you do a crawl?
→ How do you know what things will actually move the needle?
And you know that a lack of strong tech SEO knowledge is limiting you in your career.
You want to become an SEO lead, a manager, a director or start your own consultancy. But you’re not confident that you can actually bring results to your clients or employer.
I know. I’ve been there.
Technical SEO scared me
When I first started learning technical SEO, I was so overwhelmed.
You might be feeling the same now.
You watch YouTube videos…
Read Twitter threads…
You google the answers…
You ask questions on Slack, forums…
You talk to your colleagues…
Or even go to developers hoping they will help you with your tech SEO questions…
So, in the end, you have 1254637 browser tabs opened with blog posts, YouTube videos… and feeling even more desperate than before you started your research.
Don’t get me wrong, some of it might even work.
→ But it’s time-consuming
→ It’s not sustainable
→ You get conflicting answers
→ And there’s no structure in how you learn
Moreover, these resources still don’t explain to you the WHY and HOW behind the technical SEO issues you’re facing. So in the end, you’re back to square one.
It’s time to OWN your tech SEO knowledge!
Here’s the thing:
If you want to be <confident> when making and prioritizing technical SEO recommendations (and be trusted by your team and clients)…
Here’s what you need to know:
- How to identify technical SEO issues
- How to understand why this issue occurred
- How to know if this is a real issue or a “nice-to-have” thing
- How to prioritize the issues you identified so you can concentrate on what brings results to your clients
- How to get the technical SEO issues fixed
Just imagine being a Pro in technical SEO
Oh, what a wonderful world:
- You’re confident when making technical SEO recommendations
- You can speak the tech SEO language and contribute to the meetings
- You can do quality website audits and then easily QA the implementation
- You can fix many things yourself without waiting for the developers
- You know how to prioritize technical SEO issues and concentrate on those that will move the needle
Being good at technical SEO will help you to…
- Become a more advanced SEO professional
- Take on a better role as an SEO and be paid more
- Move into an SEO Lead, Manager or Director position
- Stay competitive in the job market
- Start your SEO consultancy or an agency
- Provide much more value to your clients and save the cost of outsourcing
- Increase your prices and expand your services
- Build a strong SEO team and train them to handle technical SEO issues
- Make more money as you will provide more value to your clients
- Work from anywhere
Future-proof your career
Join the top 1% of the SEO industry professionals who are good at technical SEO:
The big question is:
How can you become confident in your technical SEO knowledge and be less dependable on developers, blogs and YouTube videos?
Introducing Tech SEO Pro
THAT! Technical SEO Course
I became so tired of seeing that many people say that a tech SEO must be a developer too. This is BS.
That’s why I created the Tech SEO course – to help YOU become an advanced SEO even if you don’t have coding experience or developer background. It will help you navigate the common pitfalls and challenges so that you can stay focused on what matters most: helping your clients or your website succeed!
Tech SEO Pro isn’t just a course.
It’s a learning experience designed to take you by the hand and teach you the principles and strategies needed to become an advanced technical SEO professional.
- Easy-to-follow lessons
- Over-the-shoulder tutorials
- Practical explanations
- Practical homework
- Built-in accountability
- Community support of like-minded people
Tech SEO Pro Course will help you become confident in your technical SEO knowledge and find the best solution in every situation.
→ No more overwhelm by conflicting advice
→ No more stressing over the errors and not knowing how to fix them and whether they need to be fixed in the first place
→ No more guesswork in prioritizing the issues
In addition to proven technical SEO strategies, you will learn how to THINK as a technical SEO. So you’ll KNOW how to approach any technical SEO issue you’ll face.
Sale page: https://techseo.pro/