- Do you have a burning desire to pursue a big ambition?
- Are you just drifting, looking for direction, wondering what to do next?
- Does it feel like you’ve stalled out or hit a wall?
- Could it be that you are facing the opportunity of a lifetime?
Uncommon success requires uncommon behaviors. The secret to making the breakthrough to you² lies in several peculiar, counterintuitive moves.
- “Trying harder” is rarely the answer. In fact, that’s usually a trap.
- You don’t need a detailed plan for achieving your goal. Frankly, waiting until you develop a thorough plan will probably kill your chances for success.
- You’ll face major constraints and limitations. That’s actually good, because they drive the all-important creativity and imagination you need.
- You can make all kinds of mistakes along the way. They will show you the way forward.
You don’t need to give up on your big ambitions. But you do need a methodology, a solid, research-based process for executing your quantum leap. Dr. Pritchett gives you this in the you² Master Class. It’s an elegant 4-step strategy based on the unique and powerful concept of minimum effective dose (MED).
- How to avoid the common mistakes most people make in choosing their goals
- How to shape a fast-moving, innovative approach in pursuit of your quantum leap
- The critical importance of your opening moves
- Why self-coaching is your most important work
- How to access the Unseen Forces and exploit the mighty powers of your Big Mind
- Why making yourself uncomfortable should make you feel good
- Ways to defy personal doubts and resistance to change
- Key steps that can double your odds for success
- And much more…