Analytics Mania – Google Analytics 4 Course (2023)
Learn how to practically plan your setup, configure it, create reports, and get insights out of your data
What will you learn in this course?
In this Google Analytics 4 Course, you will learn:
- How to properly plan your analytics setup
- How to decide what is important to track and how to pick correct metrics (KPis)
- How to configure your Google Analytics 4
- How to build reports based on your business goals
- How to analyze the data and how to get value out of it
A course that focuses on getting value out of your Google Analytics 4 data
Most Google Analytics courses in the market focus on GA features and how to navigate the reports. But that’s it.
But how do you know if you are collecting meaningful data?
What should you do with the data in your GA4 reports?
This course will help you with that. It will show you the entire process from proper planning, to setup, then reporting, and then getting value/insights out of your data.
Additionally, this course is:
- Regularly updated
- Filled with practical lessons + you will apply them on a sandbox website
- With easy-to-understand explanations of complex concepts
- With a clear step-by-step process (not just filled with random tutorials)
- With time-saving resources (exclusive templates and checklists)
- With support from the instructor and other students
- With lifetime access (no deadlines and expiration dates)
- Taught by one of the top GA practitioners in the world
Want to learn more? Keep reading.
Learn how to get insights with GA4, not just features and interface
Understanding GA4 features, data model, the interface is important. Sure. But in the end, it’s just a tool. What you do with that tool and those features – that’s what matters.
To get value out of your analytics tool, you must go beyond features. You also must:
- understand your business/client and its goals
- ask questions related to those goals
- measure what matters
- get insights out of that data
And that’s exactly what you will learn in this course.
For those who often get stuck/lost in the sea of GA4 tutorials
Yes, there are many other resources online that will teach Google Analytics 4 (videos, blog posts, free/cheap courses, documentation). But that comes with its own price:
- Most of those tutorials focus on features, not analysis
- You don’t have a clear learning path, the process is chaotic
- It’s easy to get lost in the documentation
As a result, you get stuck very often and thus waste even more time. If you convert that wasted time into money, it will probably be even more expensive than a Premium GA4 course.
Instead of trying to figure things on your own and wasting months, you could be up-and-running with GA4 in several weeks. And that’s possible with this course.
Here I show both – features and how to work with data in your reports.
Is this Google Analytics 4 course right for you?
This course is for those who are just starting with GA4 or those who have some experience (but want to significantly improve their skills). You should enroll if:
- You want to learn how to use GA4 properly
- You want to learn not only how to setup GA4 but also how to analyze the data you collect
- You’re lost among countless GA4 resources online and struggle to connect the dots
- You want to prepare for the future where GA4 will be the main analytics platform
This course is NOT for you if:
- You want to learn how to use BigQuery with GA4
- You are already an experienced GA4 user
This course also contains several lessons related to mobile app tracking with Firebase (its setup). But most of the content is focusing on web tracking.
This course is on-demand. You can learn at your own pace and apply new knowledge to your own Google Analytics account. Access 24/7.
Your instructor – Julius Fedorovicius
Julius Fedorovicius is the founder of Analytics Mania and GTM/GA4 communities on Facebook. Also, he is one of the top Google Tag Manager / Google Analytics 4 practitioners in the world.
Julius has been actively publishing articles on analyticsmania.com, a blog that helps thousands of thousands of marketers/analysts every month and that has been featured on widely known websites like moz.com, neilpatel.com, the official Google Analytics social media accounts, etc.
Sale Page: https://www.analyticsmania.com/courses/google-analytics-4-course/