Kian Golzari (Foundr) – The Product Development Blueprint
HOW TO DEVELOP AND SOURCE YOUR FIRST PHYSICAL PRODUCT AND ACTUALLY MAKE SALES
DISCOVER THE BEGINNER FRIENDLY, “PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT BLUEPRINT” USED TO CREATE 2,500+ DIFFERENT SUCCESSFUL PHYSICAL PRODUCTS
Introducing The Product Development Blueprint
THE BLUEPRINT BEHIND 2,500+ SUCCESSFUL PHYSICAL PRODUCTS
This is A step-by-step, repeatable process for quickly helping you develop and source your first product the right way from start to finish. Perfect for total beginners and early stage entrepreneurs.
This proven blueprint will take you from “wondering what to sell”, to having your own unique product manufactured, shipped, and making sales faster while avoiding costly mistakes.
THIS NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT COURSE WILL HELP YOU…
- KNOW WHAT TO SELL By tapping into the “mind of the market” you’ll finally know what to sell, how much to charge, and how to make it different from anything else.
- EASILY VALIDATE ANY IDEA You’ll use Kian’s own “Validation Checklist” to prove product-market-fit so you never waste time and money on a product that won’t sell.
- PERFECTLY NAIL YOUR BRANDING From naming and logos, to packaging and color schemes, you’ll create a brand that blows customers away their very first time.
- LEADING PRODUCTS Kian will help you create the best product in your category, setting you apart and giving you the ultimate competitive advantage.
- FIND THE RIGHT SUPPLIER Instead of trusting blindly, you’ll use Kian’s templates and checklists to find the right supplier for your unique product and situation.
- PROTECT YOUR PRODUCT IDEA Having your product “copied” by a supplier is a real threat. Kian shows you exactly how to prevent that from happening.
- And much more…
Who is Kian Golzari
Kian Golzari is one of the world’s leading sourcing experts who has personally visited over 500 factories and sourced over 2,500 products.
He’s manufactured products for the NBA, United Nations, Olympic Games, US Ministry of Defense, as well as for some top athletes such as Neymar JR and Kobe Bryant. He’s even created brands for UK big box retailers such as Tesco, Argos, Aldi and more.
He’s mentored over 200 Amazon entrepreneurs on better sourcing practices and he has spoken at international ecommerce & sourcing events in Hong Kong, Los Angeles, China, London, Prague, Amsterdam, Las Vegas and many more.