Steve Siebold – Bill Gove Speech Workshop
“Learn Keynote Speaking Skills to Build Your Brand, Change Lives and Leave a Legacy”
Direct from the Oldest, Most Trusted Name in the Industry Credited with Training More Million Dollar Speakers than any Program in History
Standing On The Shoulders Of A Giant… Bill Gove… 1912-2001
Bill Gove, CSP, CPAE, was recognized around the world as the father of professional speaking.
Toastmasters International awarded Bill Gove its Golden Gavel Award in 1991, and called him one of the most popular speakers of the 20th Century.
I was fortunate enough to be Bill’s business partner from 1996 until he passed away on December 9, 2001, and to speak on stages with him around the world. I can tell you from first hand experience that Bill Gove was the modern day genius of public speaking.
(Bill Gove with President Ronald Reagan and First Lady Nancy Reagan backstage at Carnegie Hall in 1955. Both men were inducted into the Speakers Hall of Fame in the 1970s.)
One 20-minute speech to the right group of potential clients, prospects or superiors has the power to double or triple your income and open doors of opportunity that are closed to 95% of the population. Great speakers are seen as leaders in business, in the communities where they live, and in life in general. People have always been influenced (and probably always will be) by the eloquent, entertaining speaker who knows how to connect emotionally with his or her audience.
Why Choose The Bill Gove Speech Workshop Course?
- Respected – Bill Gove is one of the most trusted names in the professional speaking industry. Considered the Father of Professional Speaking, Bill Gove paved the way for the Speech Workshop as it stands today.
- Transformative – We teach speakers to connect with audiences, move them to action and convert them into clients for life. This process transforms the speaker and the audience.
- ROI – The Bill Gove Workshop has produced more fee paid speakers than anyone else in the industry. Are you next?
Here Are Some Of The Things You’ll Learn Inside Of The BGSW Online Course:
- The Professional Keynote Speech Development System
- The Miracle Cure for Stage Fright
- The Most Common Speaker Mistakes
- The Most Critical Question in Speech Writing and Delivery
- How Speakers Engage Audiences
- Three Key Elements of Standing Ovation Speeches
- How to Excite An Audience
- The Order of Speech Writing
- Creating Your Unique Points of View
- Power Sharing with The Audience
- Bill Gove’s World-Famous Vignette System
- Measuring Your Laughs Per Minute
Meet Your Mentor – Steve Siebold
Keynote Speaker, Best-Selling Author
Since 1997, Steve Siebold, CSP, CFEd has helped Fortune 100 companies increase sales by $1.3 billion USD through his flagship training program, Mental Toughness University.
Siebold has delivered $16 million in keynote speeches at National and International Conventions for companies such as Johnson & Johnson, Ingersoll-Rand, Caterpillar, Merck, GlaxoSmithKline, Toyota, Chrysler-Fiat, Transamerica and hundreds of others. Siebold’s 12 books have sold over 1.6 million copies, including the #1 selling book of 2020 on Personal Finance, How Money Works, with co-author Tom Mathews. Siebold’s books have been translated into 7 languages.
He’s a former professional tennis player and national coach. His sports clients include Andre Agassi, the Boston Celtics, Miami Marlins and Ohio State Buckeyes.
As the CEO of Siebold Success Network, Steve oversees a team of 118 inside and outside salespeople, which gives him unique insights on how to build a mentally tough sales team. Steve’s work has been featured on every major television network in the United States and Canada, and his interviews and articles have appeared in the Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Forbes, USA Today and hundreds of other publications around the world.
As a professional speaker, Steve ranks among the top 1% of income earners worldwide. He is the former chairman of the National Speakers Association’s Million-Dollar Speaker Group.
Sale Page: https://www.paidspeaking.org/bgsw-sales-page